Most Used App


When it comes to finding an app there are so many to choose from and almost anything you want you can find in the app store. My favorite app is Open Table. This is an app that allows you to pick from hundreds of restaurants and be able to make a reservation on the spot. They let you select your time, when you want to go, and if there are any celebrations. Also, the app shows you the menu of the place you picked and the top ratings. 

I have to give my mom full credit because she has been using Open Table for years. Even when there were not a lot of restaurants, she still used it and loved it. She would always tell me how convenient and fast it is to make a reservation at your favorite places. I finally downloaded it a year ago and have been using it ever since. The best part is every time you use it you get points and these points can get you a certificate to any restaurant on Open Table. My mom has received 50 dollars off just from all the points. Open table has been adding more and more restaurants and eventually, I believe every restaurant will use it.  

        
https://www.opentable.com


Comments

Popular Posts